If you aren’t already doing webinars, you know you should. No doubt many of your competitors use them to good effect.
But you want to be better than good, you want to be best. So in this webinar, you will learn best practices to make your webinars a smashing success. We cover what the most marketing-savvy companies in life science are doing today with their webinars (we know because they are our clients), and even some tips from beyond the life science industry so as to bring best practices that work across all industries to ours.
As Editor-In-Chief for Bitesize Bio, Dr. Amanda Welch has worked with many webinar clients, companies large and small. She shares with you not only what problems they have overcome but what they did to get them the best possible outcome from each webinar.
You will learn…
- How to determine which results you should want and how to focus on them
- Sure-fire ways to determine what will draw a desirable audience
- How to balance your objectives against the objectives of your audience
- Why marketing your webinar is just as important as marketing your products
- The mistakes you are making in presentation — and how to correct them
- Why “Present, then Pitch” doesn’t work (and what to do instead)
- How to hold the attention of your audience right to the end
- How to get your prospective audience to help you promote your webinar
- How to make your webinar keep giving, perpetually, after the live event